Oxfordshire Photos by Hetty
2nd September 2020 Map of walk
Buscot Village Hall was built in 1897 by Sir Alexander Henderson, the owner of Buscot Park. He also had some of the houses in the village built, which are now owned by the National Trust, along with Buscot Park.
The well was here
Some of the houses are dated
Buscot Lock on the River Thames