Gloucestershire Photos by Hetty
15th March 2019
A visit with Stroud U3A Church History and Architecture Group to St Bartholomew’s Church.
The late 15th century tower remains, but the rest was rebuilt c. 1862.
The nave has a wagon roof
In the porch is a notice from 1862
In the 15th century tower is the remains of the old pulley mechanism that used to lift a heavy font cover from the old font