Hampshire                                                                                             Photos by Hetty

22nd April 2017

We followed a historic walk around Lymington, starting by the RNLI lifeboat station

Isle of Wight car ferry

Open air Sea Water Baths – date from 1833


Lots of yellow gorse

There is the Isle of Wight

The old salt workings are now a nature reserve. This used to be the biggest area of salt production in the country

Old Sunday school, 1877

The Angel Inn – 18th century coaching inn. Once there was a town hall in the middle of the High St

Quay Hill

The Ship Inn, 1850

This was once the Harlequin Inn – reputedly HQ of the Press Gang in the early 1800s

Next: Beaulieu

All images on the website copyright of

Back to top