Gloucestershire All photos by Hetty
18th August 2017
A visit to St Mary The Virgin Church at Arlingham, with the Stroud U3A Church History and Architecture Group
The red stained glass windows are 14th century
Bell from HMS Arlingham. Victorian stone font, with the previous wooden font (1781), converted to an alms box.
This board mentions charities in the 1600s
There are several tea-caddy tombs
A walk around the Arlingham Peninsula Click here for a map of the walk
Distance 8.16 miles. Walking time 4 hours.
We started in Arlingham village
The Old Dairy
Black and white cow
Sheep and hens together
The Old Passage Inn