BROCKWORTH CHURCH

Gloucestershire                                                                             Photos by Hetty

18th May 2017

A visit with Stroud Local History Society

St Georges was founded in 1142, rebuilt in the 14th century, and altered and restored c.1847. It is next door to Brockworth Court

12th century arches

To the right of the altar is a statue of St. George with a crocketed canopy
,

12th century font

Marble monument to Christopher Guise, died 1670

All images on the website copyright of HettyHikes.co.uk

Back to top