8th April 2016 Photos by Hetty
Pitchcombe church was rebuilt in 1819, and enlarged in 1870. It is next to the Village Hall, which was the village school, built 1803.
It was built on the site of a church erected in 1327.
Nearby is Wragg Castle Farm, which maybe the site of the 12th century “Ragged Castle”
Pitchcombe village is a little way from the church
The coach house for Pitchcombe House, mid to late 18th century
1906 on an entrance by Pitchcombe House
Pitchcombe House c.1740
Pitchcombe Upper Mill and mill pond, mid to late 18th century, on the Pitchcombe Brook.
Former mill house, early 17th century